Full Time, Benefit-Eligible
Director, Brand Marketing
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative, Spanish-speaking Social Media Manager to join our Digital Marketing team at our headquarters office in beautiful Coconut Grove. In this role, you will be responsible for strategy, implementation, and day-to-day management of all social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Social Planning and Implementation
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation, communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected customers
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Maintain a deep understanding of business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives/strategies
- Prepare and present strategic content recommendations, including objectives, strategy, rationale, and all backup materials
- Keep abreast of current events, social/digital media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business
- Work with management to set and fulfil strategies by creating deliverables and specific recommendations - Including content strategy and implementation, optimizations, and overall management
- Ensure integration & coordination between social organic and paid social teams
- Must be based in Miami, FL and work authorization in the U.S. is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish – must have excellent writing skills in RAE Spanish
- Deeply knowledgeable about social media in South American markets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred
- 3 to 5 years of related Social media experience
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
- Ability to work within various teams, prioritizing and organizing multiple assignments
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
- Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Have a strong command of all major platforms and social monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Social Studio)
Open English (“OE”) has been a leader in online English Language Learning in Latin America since 2007. We provide individuals and corporate clients in emerging markets worldwide with a unique, practical and fun learning experience that caters to their own schedule and pace. The OE platform offers programs in English Learning with both on-demand content and personalized, live classes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with teachers who are all native English speakers.
With the acquisition of Next U in 2015, OE is now positioned as a global education technology leader offering various online certificates in digital technology specializations. The Next U portfolio of certificates currently includes online certification programs in web development, digital marketing, and mobile app development, including Android and iOS.
To date, the company has offered its online classes to over 500,000 students across Latin America, Brazil, the United States, and now Turkey. The company has been featured on numerous media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CNN en Español, and NBC. Open English has raised $120M USD in funding - the third highest in the U.S. Ed Tech industry and as of 2014 has been named by PitchBook as the fifth most valuable Ed Tech company in the world. Open English offices are located in Miami, Pompano Beach, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Caracas, and Sao Paulo.
What We Offer:
- Very Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401(k) With Company Match
- Flexible Work Hours and Occasional Telecommuting
- Top Tier Benefits w/ Generous Employer Contributions: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Great Company Culture, Employee Events, and Relaxed Dress Code
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.