Buenos Aires, Argentina
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Developer capable of delivering complete BI solutions through developing and maintaining complex stored procedures as well as designing the supporting reports to be consumed by the business end-user. This person will also be handling data migrations and integrations between SQL Server and various systems.
Responsibilities range from analysis data from multiple sources to designing enterprise-level solutions for multidimensional databases. He/she must be able to define specifications of technical and/or functional high-complex requirements and develop it´s solution.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in MS SQL Server relational databases design
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL complex procedures
- Experience in designing reports and analysis using reporting tools such as Tableau, Tibco Spotfire, Power BI, SSRS, Microstrategy, Qlikview etc.
- To be able to develop a whole solution (from data gathering, transformation, design DWH components and analysis of the data) for a high-complex business intelligence requirement
- Experience in integrating data from multiple sources with multiple methods (APIs, text files, databases, online services, web spiders, etc)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience in managing error management and multiples processes dependencies
- Ability to interact with business users and gather requirements.
- At least Intermediate written and verbal English skills.
- Experience in monitoring the quality ensuring the smooth functioning of work delivered. Experience in defining quality processes that affect their environment.
- Create, Modify, and Maintain SQL Server Stored Procedures and Data Structures using SSMS.
- Create, Modify, and Maintain Production Reports.
- To keep constantly updated on the topics related to the project and constantly share knowledge with the rest of the team. To identify and help colleagues with technical and non-technical aspects that needs to be improved.
- To understand the system design, architecture and best practices, leveraging them with its own ideas.
- To deliver clear work and ensure its correct performance.
- To promote the quality process following its methodology.
- To understand expectations set with client and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- To keep himself up to date on emerging technologies and best practices in order to improve his skills and knowledge for the benefit of the project.
- To report to the Technical Leader and/or Delivery Manager on a day to day basis.
- To know the business perfectly. Assist to review meetings.
- To assume additional responsibility without being asked; To replace the Delivery Manager when necessary.
- To manage tasks by delegating them in other team members and keeping track of their performance.
- To identify and report deviations on time about the team tasks and track their resolution.
- To prevent risks, propose solutions and develop mitigation plans.