Full Time, Benefit-Eligible
Senior SEM Analyst
Open English is seeking an innovative, creative and enthusiastic SEM Specialist to join the Digital Marketing team at our headquarters office in Coconut Grove, FL. In this role, you will be able to leverage your internet and marketing skills to develop, execute, and optimize search campaigns. Key tasks will include search campaign generation / implementation, keyword research, development & analysis, identifying and capitalizing on search marketing trends and messaging key trends and insights.
• Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo! Search Marketing and other search engines
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
• Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (CPA, CPL)
• Actively test and analyze keywords, copy, creatives and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
• Communicate key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities
• Aggressively drive strategic direction on all aspects of managed accounts, including quarterly testing roadmaps, planning initiatives and business opportunity identification and implementation
• Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency
• Provide consistent and effective support to senior managers on forecasting and new business opportunities
• Must be based in Coconut Grove, FL office and work authorization in the U.S.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in working in and managing bid optimization platforms (Dart Search, Kenshoo, Marin, SearchForce)
• Experience leveraging site analytics programs for SEM analysis / insights (Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics, Unica)
• 2 years of online advertising experience
• In-depth understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business (CPC, CTR, CPA, ROAS, Quality Score)
• Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the SEM programs and to expand upon that success
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing.
• Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, vlookup)
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
• Multilingual a plus (but not required): English, Spanish, Portuguese
Open English (“OE”) has been a leader in online English Language Learning in Latin America since 2007. We provide individuals and corporate clients in emerging markets worldwide with a unique, practical and fun learning experience that caters to their own schedule and pace. The OE platform offers programs in English Learning with both on-demand content and personalized, live classes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with teachers who are all native English speakers.
With the acquisition of Next U in 2015, OE is now positioned as a global education technology leader offering various online certificates in digital technology specializations. The Next U portfolio of certificates currently includes online certification programs in web development, digital marketing, and mobile app development, including Android and iOS.
To date, the company has offered its online classes to over 500,000 students across Latin America, Brazil, the United States, and now Turkey. The company has been featured on numerous media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CNN en Español, and NBC. Open English has raised $120M USD in funding - the third highest in the U.S. Ed Tech industry and as of 2014 has been named by PitchBook as the fifth most valuable Ed Tech company in the world. Open English offices are located in Miami, Pompano Beach, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Caracas, and Sao Paulo.
What We Offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.