View all jobs
Moodle PHP DeveloperBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires · Information Technology
What you will be doing
- Help transition the current Open English Jr platform to Moodle.
- Help maintain our Moodle LMSs for NextU and Open English Jr.
- Develop new features for our learning platforms.
- Integrate the platforms with in-house and 3rd party services.
What you should have
- You have at least 3 years of experience with PHP
- You have at least 1 year maintaining and adding features to a Moodle LMS (extending Moodle through plugins as well as modifying the theme).
- An eagerness to work with and integrate 3rd party systems with the good judgement to know when it’s appropriate to build something in-house instead.
- You posses good written and verbal communication skills.
- A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take things higher
- Experience with Node and any of its frameworks (loopback, express.js, koa.js, etc).
- Experience developing, testing, shipping and supporting a product for hundreds of users.