Open English is seeking a new Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Product & Technology team. You will design, build and maintain all functions built within the Salesforce software product, in order to support the company’s operations. The SSD is responsible for any custom development needed, evaluating 3rd party tools which can be integrated within Salesforce, and configuring Salesforce directly and through a dedicated team. This person will understand and comply with architectural standards and designs, balancing the vision with timely delivery and Interacting effectively with all players including business partners, business analysts, architects, other developers and quality assurance specialists.
You will be required to manage high level business requirements, solution-ing the optimal architecture, creating fine details of technical requirements, supporting the development, ensuring successful launch, and managing the trade-offs. This must all be done while communicating plans and purpose to the team and stakeholders from a variety of different disciplines and skill types.
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports , etc
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns
- Participation in the actual build and execution of the design, while performing unit testing up to deployment
- Convert business requirements to detailed functional and technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Provide technical QA/QC on all project deliverables developed by internal team or vendor development teams.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. while adding support for training new end users on the salesforce.com application
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Implementing and managing various complex sales, marketing , legal and services business processes within the Company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Business
- 4+ years’ experience in architecting Salesforce.com solutions
- 4+ years’ experience with data integration (Experience with ETL tools and the concepts of successful data quality and movement)
- 4+ years’ experience in Apex programming, Visual force and web based programming (Apex, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
- Well versed in agile development methodology
- Experience or background in relational database development (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Force.com Query Optimization Custom Development
- Knowledge of SSO and security protocols required for cloud solutions
- Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security