About the role:
In this role, you will need deep knowledge of email development, database integration and API triggered marketing automation. You will work with the Business Intelligence team to activate data feeds, API calls and other data feeds required to power advanced digital marketing tactics. Additionally, you will be responsible for strategic creative direction to tailor targeted messages for your audiences and A/B test planning.
You will work closely with the VP of Channel Marketing to strategize on consumer journeys, student welcoming programs, and acquisition emails to drive sales. As well as continuing to develop and better segment your audiences to increase engagement and conversion rates.
You will manage an amazing and advanced team, including an Email Specialist and Email Developers.
Who you are:
You’re an experienced Email Marketing Manager who has been responsible for planning, executing and optimizing email and integrated marketing automation initiatives to drive acquisition, engagement, conversion and loyalty for large-scale brands. You’re a driven individual who strives to generate great results and continue learning and growing every day.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/related field or equivalent experience
- 3-4 minimum years of experience in Email Marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Spanish.
- Experience managing multiple brands.
- Great understanding of email deliverability.
- Solid understanding of enterprise Email Service Platforms, CRM systems and relational databases.
- Able to write SQL a plus*
- Experience with customer segmentation.
- Experience with best practices in email design and development.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS as it relates to email development.
- Exerience collaborating with designers, developers, copywriters, and Business Intelligence Analysts.
- Proven track record of A/B testing and optimization.
- Experience with email automation and triggered programs.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and data skills - experience with Google Analytics a plus*
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once.