About the role:
We are seeking a strategic, driven and results-oriented Performance Marketing Manager, SEM to join the Digital Marketing Team.
In this role, you will be able to mix your creativity and passion for data, apply your strategic thinking into actionable tactics, and seek the growth and evolution of the advertising performance channels.
You will work closely with the VP of Digital Marketing Channels to develop strategies and tactics to surpass monthly goals, evolve our audience mix, raise conversion rates and margins, lower CPLs, amongst other KPIs.
Your role is key to the organization, as you will be leading the SEM team, which is a large contributor to our business. Day to day responsibilities include analyzing performance and developing tactics for these channels across multiple brands, supporting the optimization of campaign performance, ensuring lead/sale pace is on target and working with the brand team to maintain a constant flow of fresh creative targeted to your audiences.
This is a Performance Role: Strong focus in conversion optimization, data analysis and reaching company goals.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience in Google Ads (Monthly budgets of $100k USD or more), managing performance and direct-response accounts.
- You are an experienced online marketing manager, having managed teams of 3+ people.
- You foster continuous learning and autonomous work, which enables your team to grow and succeed on their own.
- You can adapt to the ever-changing needs of a company in growth.
- You are results-oriented and obsess over maintaining an efficient investment.
· You are passionate about data, analytics, A/B testing, and roadmaps, digging for insights, and can present your findings in concise, digestible forms.
- You can analyze the entire purchase funnel to optimize your channels’ performance, assessing metrics such as Ad CTR, website heat maps, lead rate, enrollment conversion rate, and non-sale reasons.
- You use Google Analytics constantly to learn more about your audience’s behavior on your website.
· You are thorough and detail-oriented when building or QA-ing campaigns built by your team members and can spot errors easily.
· You are obsessed with creative performance: strong headlines, engaging copy and figuring out which designs drive optimal performance.
- You identify and capitalize on advertising and messaging key trends and communicate timely insights to put your ideas into motion.
· You are positive, solution-oriented and take a methodical approach to solve issues.
- You can lead a room and keep them engaged, as well as concisely present your data with insights and next steps.
You’re a Catch if Additionally…
- You have offline sales experience – lead generation, in-store traffic, call center business models, etc.
- You have Bing Ads experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred - Finance, Data Analytics, Engineering or equivalent experience in online advertising (min. 3 years) accepted.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in reading/writing.
- Possess the proven ability to understand customer needs, generate creative solutions, and build on-going relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over video calls, through email, and other communication methods.
- Quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills.
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities.