About the role:
We are seeking a strategic, driven and results-oriented SEM Analyst to join the Digital Marketing Team at our office in Bogota, Colombia.
In this role, you will be able to mix your creativity and passion for data, apply your strategic thinking into actionable tactics, and seek the growth and evolution of advertising performance channels.
You will work closely with the SEM Manager and Director of Channel Marketing to develop strategies and tactics to surpass monthly goals, evolve our audience mix, raise conversion rates and margins, lower CPLs, amongst other KPIs.
Your role is key to the organization, as you will be managing Google Ads accounts for one of our brands. Day to day includes analyzing performance and developing tactics for optimization of campaign performance, ensuring lead/sale pace is on target with goals and working with the brand team to maintain a constant flow of fresh creative targeted to your audiences,
This is a Performance Role:
Strong focus in conversion optimization, data analysis and reaching company goals.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced Google Ads and Bing Ads marketer, having managed high-impact, high-budget accounts (Budgets of $50,000- $100,000 USD per month).
- You excel in autonomous work, which enables you to be creative, strategic and tactical.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Google Ads, particularly performance/DR accounts (this is a MUST)
- You are nimble – you can adapt to the ever-changing needs of a company in growth
- You are results-oriented, and you obsess over maintaining efficient investment
- You are passionate about data, analytics, A/B testing and roadmaps, digging for insights, and have the ability to present your findings in concise, digestible forms.
- You are able to analyze the entire purchase funnel in order to optimize your channels’ performance, assessing metrics such as Ad CTR, website heat maps, lead rate, enrollment conversion rate and non-sale reasons
- You are thorough and detail-oriented when building campaigns, and can spot errors easily
- You are obsessed with creative performance: strong headlines,engaging copy and figuring out which designs drive optimal, performance for each targeted audience
- You identify and capitalize on advertising and messaging key trends and communicate timely insights to put your ideas into motion
- You are positive, solution-oriented and take a methodical approach to solving issues
- Based in Bogota, Colombia
- You speak English fluently or mostly fluent
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferably - Finance, Data Analytics,
- Engineering or equivalent experience in online advertising (min. 3 years) accepted.
- Possess the proven ability to understand customer needs, generate.
- Creative solutions, and build on-going relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing.
- Quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills – Google Analytics experience a plus*
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Competitive Salary
- 100% covered medical insurance, upgrades from basic plan available
- Relaxed office environment -- flexible schedule
- Be part of an amazing, talented, and smart digital marketing team
- Free license to Open English, Next U and Open English Junior