We are seeking a dynamic Talent Coordinator to join our team at our Administrative Offices located in Bogota, Colombia to develop and support a foreign recruitment program aimed at relocating candidates to Colombia to teach in our growing learning centers. We are looking for candidates who have experience coordinating candidate work visa processes including the completion of required legal documentation, who can build recruitment partnerships, and who have the ability to provide best in class support to candidates in need during their move abroad. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design an extraordinary onboarding and in-country experience to support candidates in their transition. You will be responsible for serving as their main point of contact throughout their onboarding lifecycle and ensuring their relocation success.
Skills / Experience:
- With the support of OE HR and Academics, develop strategic partnerships to ensure and maintain an active pool of qualified candidates for the position.
- Coordinate with all internal areas to design and implement a candidate lifecycle process from recruitment to 1st day of work.
- Responsible for communicating candidate statuses and projecting 1st day of work to OE HR and Academics to ensure 1st day success.
- Responsible for the collection of transfer & departure documentation on a regional basis including but not limited to the coordination and tracking of all documentation legal or otherwise.
- Responsible for issuing, tracking and maintaining up to date tutors legal in-country documentation on a regional basis. This includes but is not limited to reporting to local entities, work visas and permits.
- Responsible for ensuring the wellbeing and smooth adaptation of the new hires in local countries by designing and implementing a strategic support plan through identifying key candidate touchpoints. Support plan would include information such as but not limited to country info packets informing candidates about airport pick up, housing suggestions, country culture, safety recommendations, currency exchange, local taxes, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to future and current tutors in responding to their questions/concerns as their main point of contact through the 1st day of work.
- Client service focus & responsiveness
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage changing requirements
- Ability to manage multiple coordination tasks and adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly motivated for connecting with current and future employees and transferees.
- Familiar with operating as part of a global team with a proactive approach
- Strong decision-making ability using business facts and good judgment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to review data, detect and correct errors
- Experience in mobility, relocation and immigration services
- Understands the importance of confidentiality.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Relevant customer service experience providing support and service to foreign staff
- High written and verbal English skills
- Experience in North America/Latin America immigration requirements
- Extremely detail-oriented with clear organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint