Full Time, Benefit-Eligible
VP, Channel Marketing
About the role:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, creative and results-driven Paid Social
Ads Trafficker to join the Digital Marketing Team at our office in Bogota,
In this role, you will be key to building clean, successful, large impact campaigns. You will support the Paid Social Ads team to execute generic and promotional campaigns. You will be able to put our social media creative skills into play by being the first eyes on built Ads before they go live. You will have the ability to assess campaign structure and provide suggestions as well as feedback on creative assets.
This is an Implementer Role:
Strong focus in attention to detail, configuration efficiency, and process excellence.
Who you are:
· You are an experienced online marketing specialist, with 1-2 years of hands-on, implementer duties.
· You can adapt to the ever-changing needs of a company in growth.
· You are comfortable using FB Ads Manager, Smartly, or any other Ad serving platform for Paid Social.
· You are result-oriented and obsess over maintaining an efficient process when building new campaigns.
· You will ensure campaigns are built timely, cleanly, and launch appropriately.
· You are passionate about data and focus on keeping your Ad tracking clean, so the data can be clean.
· You are thorough and detail-oriented when building or QA-ing campaigns built by your team members and can spot errors easily.
· You are passionate about creative performance: strong headlines, engaging post texts and figuring out which designs drive optimal
· You are positive, solution-oriented and take a methodical approach to
· You are hungry to learn more about Paid Social Ads campaign management and look to grow in this field.
· Based in Bogota, Colombia
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred - Finance, Data Analytics,
Engineering or equivalent experience in online advertising (min. 1-2
· Possess the proven ability to understand customer needs, generate
creative solutions, and build on-going relationships.
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the
ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through
email, and in writing.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation packages
· Awesome office environment
· Relaxed dress code
· Free access to all of our learning platforms: Open English, Open English
Junior and Next U
About Open Education:
Open Education is an E-Learning leader in Latin America. We provide individuals and corporate clients in emerging markets worldwide with a unique, effective and fun learning experience that caters to their own schedule and pace. The company started with Open English, a platform offering programs in English Learning with both on-demand and personalized content, live classes 24/7, with teachers who are all native English speakers.
Acquiring Next U in 2015, Open Education is now positioned as a global education technology leader offering various online certificates in digital technology specializations. The Next U portfolio of certificates currently includes programs in web development, digital marketing, mobile app development, graphic design, IT, amongst others. In 2017, leveraging Open
English’s innovative teaching method, Open English Junior was launched in 18 countries of Latin America. Open English Junior is an online education platform designed for children 8 - 14. Like its adult counterpart, live classes with Native English speakers are the core of the academic offer,complemented with practices and lessons in a fun and engaging platform.