Open English is seeking a new Spanish Copywriter to join the marketing team at our headquarters office in Colombia. He/she will be responsible for delivering high-quality work for the company social channels. In this role, you will be responsible for content development and day to day management of all social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You will be responsible for writing and scheduling the content on our social media platforms. Will also be responsible for monitoring and managing the comments we received in all our social media platforms under Open Education: Open English, Centros, Open English Junior and Next U.
The ideal candidate is well organized, able to multitask, and works well with others.
The role requires a self-motivated individual who works independently. Applicants are required to be proficient with Google Drive, Excel, MS Word, and Outloodfghjklk as well as all Social Media Platforms. We are seeking a smart individual that can adapt and learn as we grow.
- Social Planning and Implementation
- Produces ready for production work with minimal changes required
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Develops an understanding of the industry and the role his/her expertise plays in the industry
- Manages multiple assignments and tasks with a predictable level of quality
- The ability to fluently communicate and sell in the “voice” of Open English
- Keep abreast of current events, social/digital media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business
- A rapid ability to take large amounts of information and distill them into engaging copy
- The absolute requirement to hit deadlines Superb communication and project management skills
- Outline, draft and edit direct response marketing materials
- Research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of Open English social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Produce on brand copy that maintains the unique voice talking points, and high quality associated with open English
- Support on replying to our users’ comments on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter in a timely, professional manner. Following the brand tone and personality.
- Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- Ability to manage and report your progress for on-going writing projects
- Capacity to gather data, analizy it and make actionable changes.
- Must be based in Colombia office and work authorization in Colombia is required
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience. BSc in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working in social media, creating and implementing innovative and highly intuitive copy within a corporation or interactive agency
- Bilingual in English and Spanish – excellent RAE writing skills in Spanish a must
- Deeply knowledgeable about social media in South American markets
- Possesses a deep passion and understanding of social media
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates strong abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Have a strong command of all major platforms and social monitoring tools (Hootsuite/Social Studio)
- Must be results and detail-oriented and be able to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure