Full Time, Benefit-Eligible
About the role:
We are seeking a strategic, driven and results-oriented SEM Specialist
to join the Digital Marketing Team at our office in Bogotá, Colombia.
In this role, you will be able to mix your creativity and passion for data, apply your strategic thinking into actionable tactics, and seek the growth and evolution of advertising performance channels.
You will work closely with the SEM Manager and VP of Performance Marketing to develop strategies and tactics to surpass monthly goals, evolve our audience mix, raise conversion rates and margins, lower CPLs, amongst other KPIs.
Your role is key
to the organization, as you will be managing the Google Ads
accounts for two of our brands. Day to day includes: analyzing performance and developing tactics for these channels across multiple brands, supporting the optimization of campaign performance, ensuring lead/sale pace is on target and working with the brand team to maintain a constant flow of fresh creative targeted to your audiences.
This is a Performance Role:
Strong focus in conversion optimization, data analysis and reaching company goals.
Who you are:
You’re a Catch if Additionally, …
- You are an experienced digital marketer, having managed high-impact accounts
- You excel through autonomous work, which enables you to be creative, strategic and tactical
- You have 2+ years of experience in Google Ads (+$100k USD monthly budgets) – particularly performance/DR accounts (this is a MUST)
- You are nimble – you can adapt to the ever-changing needs of a company in growth
- You are results-oriented, and you obsess over maintaining efficient investment
- You are passionate about data, analytics, A/B testing and roadmaps, digging for insights, and have the ability to present your findings in concise, digestible forms
- You are able to analyze the entire purchase funnel in order to optimize your channels’ performance, assessing metrics such as Ad CTR, website heat maps, lead rate, enrollment conversion rate, CPL, and non-sale reasons
- You are thorough and detail-oriented when building campaigns, and can spot errors easily
- You are obsessed with creative performance on Ad relevance: strong headlines, engaging post texts and figuring out which designs drive optimal performance for each targeted audience
- You identify and capitalize on advertising and messaging key trends and communicate timely insights to put your ideas into motion
- You are positive, solution-oriented and take a methodical approach to solving issues
- You can lead a room and keep them engaged, as well as concisely present your data with insights and next steps
You have offline sales experience – lead generation, in-store traffic, e-Commerce sales, etc
You have Smartly or another Ad-serving platform experience such as SA360
- Based in Bogota, Colombia
- You speak English fluently or mostly fluent
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferably – Advertising, social communication, Finance, Data Analytics, Engineering or equivalent experience in online advertising (min. 3 years) accepted
- Possess the proven ability to understand customer needs, generate creative solutions, and build on-going relationships
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing
- Quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
About Open Education:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Awesome office environment
- Relaxed dress code
- Free access to all of our learning platforms: Open English, open English Junior and Next U
Open Education ("OE") is an E-Learning leader in Latin America. We provide individuals and corporate clients in emerging markets worldwide with a unique, effective and fun learning experience that caters to their own schedule and pace. The company started with Open English, a platform offering programs in English Learning with both on-demand and personalized content, live classes 24/7, with teachers who are all native English speakers. Acquiring Next U in 2015, OE is now positioned as a global education technology leader offering various online certificates in digital technology specializations. The Next U portfolio of certificates currently includes programs in web development, digital marketing, mobile app development, graphic design, IT, amongst others. In 2017, leveraging Open English's innovative teaching method, Open English Junior was launched in 18 countries of Latin America. Open English Junior is an online education platform designed for children 8 - 14. Like its adult counterpart, live classes with Native English speakers are the core of the academic method, complemented with practices and lessons in a fun and engaging platform.