Full Time, Benefit-Eligible
VP, Channel Marketing
About the role:
In this role, you will need deep knowledge of SEO management and content creation. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of SEO, performance watch and improvements, landing page development, blog content management, strategic direction on how to increase website traffic via SEO, as well as leadership of an SEO specialist.
You will work closely with the VP of Channel Marketing to strategize on audience-specific content that turns into leads, creating more engaging landing pages, and the overall SERP optimization for key terms. As well as continuing to develop and better target your audiences to increase engagement and conversion rates.
You will lead the entire SEO strategy and tactics for all of our brands and regions.
Who you are:
You’re an experienced SEO Manager who has been responsible for planning, executing and optimizing all SEO efforts to drive acquisition, engagement, conversion and loyalty for large-scale brands. You’re a driven individual who strives to generate great results and continue learning and growing every day.
- You have planned, developed and implemented SEO strategies to drive sales
- You regularly perform thorough keywords research and optimize your content or landing pages for these terms
- You use all SEO KPIs to educate your work and optimize always focused on them
- You know how to monitor redirects, rankings, click rate, bounce rate, and other metrics.
- You can prepare and present reports on a timely manner and can generate insights and next steps from your data
- You can identify our buyer persona to better target the blog content you will lead
- You will suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- You can easily collaborate with web developers, creatives and the rest of the marketing team
- You stay up to date with the latest SEO news, algorithm updates, digital marketing trends and best practices.
SEO Manager requirements and qualifications:
- 4 years’ experience as SEO Manager or similar role planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- 3 years of experience in web analytics and performance marketing
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
You’re a great match if you have:
- Experience with an online or education brands
- Experience with SEMRush, Moz
- Experience with lead generation
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Awesome office environment
- Relaxed dress code
- Free access to all of our learning platforms: Open English, Open English Junior and Next U