Are you interested in joining the best team in the educational technology industry? Join us and be a part of our innovative team dedicated to improving the lives of our students. We continuously look for the best professionals in their fields to join our talented team. We offer opportunities to collaborate and implement new ideas in a cheerful and inspiring work environment.
What You’ll do:
What will help you succeed:
- Develop clean, beautiful code and leave it better than you found it.
- Collaborate with and learn from teammates, product managers and cross-functional partners.
- Enthusiastically look for ways to make our customers' experiences better.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Help design and build reusable frameworks and libraries to simplify development.
- Proactively refactor code that needs improvement.
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies in development, and apply them to help the team’s overall development speed, and to ensure our products are as performant as possible.
- 2+ years of experience developing apps with React Native.
- Experience building or maintaining mobile native modules in Java (Android) and Objective-C (iOS).
- Experience calling RESTFUL APIs.
- Experience with testing tools is a plus (Any unit testing tool like Jest or Jasmine).
- English Fluency is required.
- The ability to work on your own without a lot of help or supervision.
- Good work ethic, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Problem solving skills.
- BS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.