Are you a Full Stack Engineer (Developer) interested in joining the best team in the educational technology industry? Join us and be a part of our innovative team dedicated to improving the lives of our students. We continuously look for the best professionals in their fields to join our talented team. We offer opportunities to collaborate and implement new ideas in a cheerful and inspiring work environment.
What You’ll do:
- Be a key contributor to the design and development of a set of web applications.
- Have a clear understanding of the technologies required to develop and debug application problems.
- Work closely with mobile developers, QA, support and product teams.
What will help you succeed:
- 5+ years experience developing web applications
- 3+ years experience developing with PHP 7+
- 3+ years of experience developing front-end JS, HTML, CSS (React framework).
- Experience with developing RESTful microservices.
- Basic experience with AWS services: EC2, S3, CloudFront, etc.
- Proven knowledge of SQL (MySQL).
- Experience with agile development, project management and version control (Git, Github Bitbucket or others).
- Ability to design, implement and maintain unit tests, regression tests, as well as knowledge of continuous integration using Jenkins or equivalent tools.
- Experience developing, testing and deploying web applications that have been used in the real world.
- English Fluency is required.
- Good work ethic, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Problem solving skills.
Other skills that will help you stand out:
- Basic experience with non-relational databases (Redis, NoSQL, etc)
- Experience with Laravel framework and its components (Horizon, Queues, etc.)
We offer excellent employee benefits - apply to learn more!