What You’ll do:
What will help you succeed:
- Develop clean, beautiful code and leave it better than you found it
- Collaborate with and learn from teammates, product managers and cross-functional partners.
- Enthusiastically look for ways to make our customers' experiences better.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Help design and build reusable frameworks and libraries to simplify development.
- Proactively refactor code that needs improvement
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies in development, and apply them to help the team’s overall development speed, and to ensure our products are as performant as possible.
- 2+ years of experience using popular front-end libraries/frameworks (React or Angular 2+, Webpack)
- Experience calling RESTFUL APIs.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with testing tools is a plus (Any unit testing tool like Jest or Jasmine).
- English Fluency is required.
- The ability to work on your own without a lot of help or supervision.
- Good work ethic, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Problem solving skills.
- BS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- Web design experience.
- SASS/LESS preprocessors knowledge.
- Angular and AngularJS knowledge.