Are you a Senior Salesforce Developer
interested in joining the best team in the educational technology industry? Join us and be a part of our innovative team dedicated to improving the lives of our students.
We continuously look for the best professionals in their fields to join our talented team. We offer opportunities to collaborate and implement new ideas in a cheerful and inspiring work environment.
As the Senior Salesforce Developer you will analyze, design and develop software requirements according to stakeholder specification; translate the specification into requirements and then transform them into concise and robust programming code; assist the Software Development team and work closely with the Project Leader and the Salesforce Administrators.
You will get a chance to:
What will help you succeed?:
- Use your expertise to design, develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Apex code, and integration to other third party solutions.
- Design and implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
- Keep up to date on the topics related to the project and continuously share knowledge with the rest of the team. To Identify and help colleagues with technical and non-technical aspects that need to be improved.
- Define the system design, architecture and best practices for the project.
- Exercise your advanced knowledge of all the tools and concepts related to the project.
- Be responsible for product definition, and offer added-value ideas.
- Identify and report deviations on time about the team tasks and track their resolution.
- Mitigate risks, propose solutions and develop mitigation plans.
- Ensure strong functionality and optimization; to contribute to coding standards.
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce development (at least three years experience).
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce objects (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Cases, Campaigns, etc), Record Types, Users, Roles and Profiles.
- Proven experience in Process Builders, Workflow Rules, and Flows.
- Experience with Agile approaches (XP, Scrum, etc.), principles and practices (TDD, automation, simple design, etc.).
- Proficiency in APEX classes, VisualForce pages, jobs, and governors.
- Knowledge and experience in different design patterns and architecture.
- Code review and test cases experience.
- Experience in web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, JiBX, Velocity etc.).
- Lightning development experience is desired.
- A Bachelor degree, or in progress, of Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate written and verbal English skills.