We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator with exceptional experience. The Salesforce Administrator will analyze, design and execute salesforce requirements according to stakeholder specification; translate the specification into requirements and then transform them into concise Salesforce solutions. They will also administer Salesforce according to business guidelines, work closely with developers and other areas; effectively administer custom components and Salesforce applications as well as other day to day operational requirements.
What you’ll do:
What will help you succeed?
- Maintain users, profiles, and roles
- Database de-duping and cleanup
- Create and maintain page layouts, custom objects, fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Work with the business to define test cases, functional testing and execute them
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support as needed.
- Advance proficiency with Salesforce.com administration including work flows, visualforces, custom objects, fields, templates, campaigns, process builders, validation rules, data loader, users administration, service and sales cloud.
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including Force.com platform and third-party applications.
- Advance proficiency in moving artifacts from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality and integration.
- Proven experience in relational databases (SQL, MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL).
- Experience in defining custom objects and their relationship considering business architecture and guidelines
- Upper Intermediate written and verbal English skills.
- Experience in monitoring quality, ensuring the smooth functioning of work Design and implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
- Share knowledge with the rest of the team to identify and help colleagues with technical and non-technical aspects that need to be improved.
- Software Development experience in Salesforce