We are looking for an experienced and talented data engineer to join our successful and growing BI & Analytics team. We integrate +40 data sources (mostly web services, from well known online services like Facebook to complex web services and databases) and delivery key metrics to the business every hour.
What will you do?
Using your technical expertise and deep understanding of modern BI and data technologies and tools, you will be working in a fast paced and highly agile environment. You should be able to work (alone or with other team members: developers, product owners and or data analysts) developing a whole end to end solution (from data gathering to ETL, DWH components, SQL Development, performance tuning and/or analysis of the data) for complex business intelligence and analytics requirements.
What will help you suceed?
What you will find here?
- 5+ years of experience in complex SQL development and performance tuning.
- 4+ years of experience in designing complex ETL packages and integration solutions (SSIS or other technologies).
- Experience in analysis, design and building of Data WareHouses components
- Experience in reporting and dashboards creation in any reporting tool.
- Passionate about your work and the data world
- Intermediate advanced written and verbal English skills
- Experience integrating web services (REST/SOAP) prefered.
You’ll be joining a team that’s empowering the organization to take their decisions based on data analyses to help us solve essential challenges in product, operational and business development
If you are looking for a dynamic company, working with the latest technologies, great teamwork, professional opportunities and an excellent work environment, this is for you!